Sunday, December 1, 2019

WEEKEND

This weekend it was terrific because on Saturday I went with my anuty Suzan she was hosting a dinner up in Kerikeri the theme was Winter. So she calls it a winter ball dinner hosted by pasta T and anuty Suzan. My Sister and I we went to waitress because my Aunt needed the helpers to clean and cook and do separate jobs. Her friends kids came to be waitresses as well. It was a beautiful night how it was set up with lights on the ceiling christmas lights. Their was branches painted white and they were sala-taped together they were put in the middle of the table with blue lights around it. On Sunday we went to church and we had sunday school and after everything was finished we all just went home and went to sleep. Thats my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment