Tuesday, June 16, 2020

About Me

Kia ora my name is Capri . I have 8 siblings including my step sisters. Their names are Joseph, Saphire, Kahurangi, Myself, Sonny boy, Naia. My step sisters are Humarie and Rangimarie. My culture is Maori and Pakeha.  I use to go to Kawakawa primary school it was alright their I guess. Now I go to Bay of Islands of Collage. It is awesome here I really like it because their are challenging things here and things to keep me active.I am good at Kapa-haka but I don't choose to sing in front or with people I like singing by myself. I am also good at swimming I enjoy it but it's only a hobby. I enjoy SST and ENG because there are things that are really easy. My challenges are MAT,SCI and PE because they give me really challenging things for me in maths. PE and SCI is hard because I can't stop talking i'm trying to stop. My goals are to get good grades in my classes and many more to come over the year. I’m looking forward too everything easy and hard I really enjoy it here just things I can't control like my talking. But over the year I will get that under control. I have no achievements im not proud of but i'm hoping I can achieve good things this year that I and others can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment